We extend a warranty against defects in material and workmanship to the original purchaser of the products manufactured by furMe Technology, LLC beginning from the date of purchase subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty.
furMe Technology, LLC warrants the Covered Product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Within the period of this warranty, furMe Technology, LLC will repair or replace, free of charge; any part proving defective in material or workmanship upon return of the defective furMe Technology, LLC product from the original purchaser with proof of purchase from an authorized seller. Because furMe Technology, LLC cannot control the quality of products sold by unauthorized sellers, this warranty applies only to products that were purchased from an furMe Technology, LLC authorized seller, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
If the machine is damaged or malfunctions during normal use, it will be repaired free of charge within the warranty period. If it cannot be repaired, a replacement will be provided. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized furMe Technology, LLC technician, or at an authorized furMe Technology, LLC service facility.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by furMe Technology, LLC except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by the buyer.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, carelessness, alterations, or improper installation.
- Damage caused by pets (scratches, bites).
- Failure and damaged caused by fire, earthquake, and any other natural disasters.
- Equipment use outside of the intended consumer/residential setting.
- Alterations or corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than an furMe Technology, LLC authorized service technician.
- Products not purchased directly from furMe™️ sales channels or authorized retailers (e.g personal sales, auctions, etc.)
- Product is a consumables or accessory. Consumables and accessories are not subject to warranty.
- If 12 months lapses after the purchase date.
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall furMe Technology, LLC be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty.
Shipping cost will be reimbursed by furMe™ when the product is covered by warranty service. However, the cost of packaging materials will not be covered. If it is not covered by the warranty, shipping cost and repair fees will need to be charged when returning.
The warranty period for the exchanged product is subject to the warranty period before the exchange (counted from the original purchase date). Repair or replacement is only valid in certain countries. Regulations may be changed without notice. FurMe™ reserves the rights to update warranty when needed. All repairs and request will be handled according to the most updated warranty.